"myCMS and the Web of Data" - IKS Community Workshop
Save the date and tell your friends.
Bringing Semantic Capabilities to your CMS TODAY!
In this workshop we demonstrate the value of using IKS semantic enhancement tools in today's Content Management Systems. The demonstrations are a mix of ready to install IKS software and more experimental advanced semantic applications that show how your system can benefit from more intelligent extraction and linking of content services.
What is on Offer?
- Keynote Presentations by Stephane Croisier, Seth Grimes, Lynda Moulton, Janus Boye and Mark Greaves
- Running IKS Technology with your CMS
- IKS Demo Sessions - Apache Stanbol and VIE
- Semantic Technology in Action - learn from IKS early adopters
- Semantic Solutions Marketplace - Semantic Vendors demonstrate "semantics out of the box" solutions
- IKS Semantic UI Experience Competition - We support you to build the next semantic killer application on top of IKS infrastructure (Moderated by Janus Boye)
...who want practical assistance with understanding and brining semantic capabilities to their CMS and business workflows.
Date: TUES-WED, 5-6 July, 2011 --- (Start: Tuesday, 9 a.m --> Close: Wednesday, 6 p.m)
Early Bird Specials & Sweeteners
If you want to register for the event or get more announcements about this event delivered directly to your inbox then send a short email message to our community guy John Pereira.